Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously considering Copenhagen now instead of Dortmund due to the extortionate hotel prices in Dusseldorf, Cologne, etc. Also, Copenhagen would be a new ground for me as I didn't go in 2009, whereas I've been to Dortmund before. I'm not paying nearly £500 return for a flight though so will be looking at getting an indirect flight. Obviously, that comes with extra risk these days given uncertainty over cancelled flights but I might just take that risk and go for it.
You van still
Seriously considering Copenhagen now instead of Dortmund due to the extortionate hotel prices in Dusseldorf, Cologne, etc. Also, Copenhagen would be a new ground for me as I didn't go in 2009, whereas I've been to Dortmund before. I'm not paying nearly £500 return for a flight though so will be looking at getting an indirect flight. Obviously, that comes with extra risk these days given uncertainty over cancelled flights but I might just take that risk and go for it

Seriously considering Copenhagen now instead of Dortmund due to the extortionate hotel prices in Dusseldorf, Cologne, etc. Also, Copenhagen would be a new ground for me as I didn't go in 2009, whereas I've been to Dortmund before. I'm not paying nearly £500 return for a flight though so will be looking at getting an indirect flight. Obviously, that comes with extra risk these days given uncertainty over cancelled flights but I might just take that risk and go for it.
Messed my last reply up . You can still get flights from Stansted to cph for £100 or so . As for Dortmund , I'm staying in leverkusen , halfway between Cologne and Dusseldorf . Cost was £96 for a single room for 2 nights . It's just over an hour from there to Dortmund . Plenty of trains to get you back after the game

love to go to copenhagen away any recomendations for where to stay please
Any of the cabinn hotels . They are pretty basic , but they're cheap . Well for Copenhagen anyway . I'm in cabinn city, cost £100 for two nights . Stayed in cabinn metro last time I was there .

Where is everyone staying at for the dortmund game? hotels in dusseldorf are crazy expensive at the moment. might have to pay upwards of £200 to stay in a crappy air bnb. I haven't booked anything yet but might give this game a swerve for my wallet.

There’s still in and out travel on the day at £200 for Copenhagen.
Gets you there at 2pm but the plane home is 10pm - anyone with experience of the place know if that’s potentially viable.
Match over 7.30 and airport for before 9pm
I knows it no trip but thinking of taking my little lad to his first euro away
Last time I looked Liverpool to Copenhagen via Amsterdam Mon to wed was £148 return ,not interested in a 10 hour £50 petrol £70 to park the car trek to Stansted

I see there's talk over here this morning that the Aviva stadium in Dublin may be hosting some of the English clubs' CL games next week. Problem is, three of them have scheduled home games, and there's only two CL nights. Unless one of them plays on the thursday.

Any of the cabinn hotels . They are pretty basic , but they're cheap . Well for Copenhagen anyway . I'm in cabinn city, cost £100 for two nights . Stayed in cabinn metro last time I was there .
I’ve booked the cabin city hotel for 2 nights
Only because it sounded like come on city:) flights out of Manchester are crazy had to go from stanstead

Where is everyone staying at for the dortmund game? hotels in dusseldorf are crazy expensive at the moment. might have to pay upwards of £200 to stay in a crappy air bnb. I haven't booked anything yet but might give this game a swerve for my wallet.
I've booked a hotel in Essen for the Dortmund game. About 20 minutes from Dortmund. £50 a night for 2 people.

Last edited:
I see there's talk over here this morning that the Aviva stadium in Dublin may be hosting some of the English clubs' CL games next week. Problem is, three of them have scheduled home games, and there's only two CL nights. Unless one of them plays on the thursday.
I think it's unlikely they will move, but if they did, they wouldn't all move to the same place. UEFA wouldn't want fans of 6 different teams in the same place.

I think games will take place this weekend as the calendar is already packed. Just with black armbands etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.