Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blues, what's going on with the Dortmund tickets? club seem to be taking forever to release ticket details
I think that's what the previous poster is on about ^

He has had confirmation of standing tickets for Dortmund through his supporters club, which is usually a good indicator that tickets will be on sale to the rest of us in the next day or so.

Copenhagen received *upto* 4k-ish tickets, but it had the stipulation that the standing section tickets block needed to sell out before the seated section would be made available.

Copenhagen received *upto* 4k-ish tickets, but it had the stipulation that the standing section tickets block needed to sell out before the seated section would be made available.

I like that …. Get all those with season tickets and a gazzillion points to buy the standing tickets, then let little old Cityzens like me scoop up a seat

Finally announced details for dortmund away! 3200 tickets with an extra 1k if they all sell out £16 for standing and £58 for seating. Ticket go on sale Monday morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.