Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Kobenhavn were given 4200 when they played at Dortmund in the first match. I think we will get similar. hopefully tickets go down to citizens
You are right SalfordBlue
This is from fc Kobenhavn website and it says:Tickets to the awaygame in Dortmund.
We have now received 4200 tickets from Dortmund.
BILLETTER TIL UDEKAMPEN I DORTMUND
30/08 2022 10:57
Vi har nu fået 4.200 billetter fra Dortmund.

Are we still not able to list CL tickets on the exchange? Can’t use tickets next week but it appears there is no way of putting them back on sale

Are we still not able to list CL tickets on the exchange? Can’t use tickets next week but it appears there is no way of putting them back on sale
We opted into the scheme, so we dont get that option. Try to find someone to transfer it to and ask for a few quid back

Last edited:
Any idea when Dortmund away goes on sale? Liverpool away 9 days earlier and that’s already sold out. Bit easier to get there than Dortmund so you think they’d have gone on sale by now.

Any idea when Dortmund away goes on sale? Liverpool away 9 days earlier and that’s already sold out. Bit easier to get there than Dortmund so you think they’d have gone on sale by now.

I read somewhere (can’t recall where) that sales criteria would be announced this week (Wed? Thu?) and sale started shortly after.

We opted into the scheme, so we dont get that option. Try to find someone to transfer it to and ask for a few quid back
I am in the scheme but unable to go. Seems mad that I can't sell them through the club. Not even sure how to transfer them as a one off to anyone who wants to buy them and if it's even possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.