Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This year I genuinely don't know who are the favourites to win. All of Europe's elite are looking dodgy one way or another. Some teams thar are actually good lack experience.

Napoli are shortening but to me still look overpriced. As do Real Madrid and now Chelsea too. Liverpool probably a bit too short as are ourselves, imo.

Screenshot_20230201-150614.png

I wouldn't be that surprised if we won it despite being nowhere near the team we've been in the last five years.

If you look at the two times Chelsea won it, they were not even close to being the best team in Europe but in a cup competition if you have enough quality players and a bit of luck you're always in with a shout.

I wouldn't be that surprised if we won it despite being nowhere near the team we've been in the last five years.

If you look at the two times Chelsea won it, they were not even close to being the best team in Europe but in a cup competition if you have enough quality players and a bit of luck you're always in with a shout.
Something tells me that's our destiny too. I'd take that in a heartbeat.

Something tells me that's our destiny too. I'd take that in a heartbeat.
It's the sort of thing I could definitely see happening. Being arguably the best team in Europe for 80% of Pep's reign but coming up short and then the first time we win it is the season where we look to be in somewhat of a transitional period.

Madrid last year as well.

I'd have bayern as favourites to win it but I don't want us to play napoli.

Me neither. They'll likely have Serie A sewn up by March and could make a real fight of the UCL with fresh players. Much will depend on the fitness of Osimhen, the Georgian lad and a couple of others but their back ups have fared well when called upon this season too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.