Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Napoli are shortening but to me still look overpriced. As do Real Madrid and now Chelsea too. Liverpool probably a bit too short as are ourselves, imo.

View attachment 67725
Do they seriously consider Liverpool to have more of a chance than Real? There's more chance of me getting Halle Berry's phone number than "TMM"™ winning the CL this season.

PSG, Man City and Napoli will have to be there..... Bayern/madrid getting the last slot in last 4.
The problem with trying to predict the last four is that the quarter final draw is totally open with no seeding or country restrictions. Best four teams could easily be drawn against each other then leaving an easy route to the final for a lesser team, as was the case with the dippers last season.

I wouldn't be that surprised if we won it despite being nowhere near the team we've been in the last five years.

If you look at the two times Chelsea won it, they were not even close to being the best team in Europe but in a cup competition if you have enough quality players and a bit of luck you're always in with a shout.

It rarely is the best team that wins it. Obviously that’s subjective but the competition is littered with winners who had awful domestic league campaigns the year after winning their league but went on to win the European Cup.

Suppose that can be partly explained by them putting all eggs in one basket after Christmas but there are so many other variables.

The only constant seems to be Real Madrid win it every other year, no matter how good or bad they are.

Do they seriously consider Liverpool to have more of a chance than Real? There's more chance of me getting Halle Berry's phone number than "TMM"™ winning the CL this season.
It's a cup competition, anything can happen, our squad is probably at it's weakest for several seasons but we are still very much capable of winning it.

A lot will come down to form, injuries and pure luck.

It's a cup competition, anything can happen, our squad is probably at it's weakest for several seasons but we are still very much capable of winning it.

A lot will come down to form, injuries and pure luck.
I wouldn't even be surprised if we somehow won it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.