Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Red Star Belgrade with Gazprom sponsorship on their shirts, strange?
As @Manchester33 says, a lot of Serbians came out in support of Russia after the invasion and Gazprom are probably paying Red Star more than any alternative could offer anyway. Not sure UEFA would be able to legally prevent them displaying it, and I dont think they would want to. Red Star Belgrade are going out anyway now thanks to an own goal in added time.

Anyone fancy Israel? Maccabi Haifa now an option in Pot 4

Thats the only change but I've updated the provisional pots on Page 1. 3 teams left to be decided tomorrow.

As @Manchester33 says, a lot of Serbians came out in support of Russia after the invasion and Gazprom are probably paying Red Star more than any alternative could offer anyway. Not sure UEFA would be able to legally prevent them displaying it, and I dont think they would want to. Red Star Belgrade are going out anyway now thanks to an own goal in added time.

Anyone fancy Israel? Maccabi Haifa now an option in Pot 4

Thats the only change but I've updated the provisional pots on Page 1. 3 teams left to be decided tomorrow.
Personally if they are displaying Russian sponsorship and UEFA have ignored it, I am glad they have been knocked out.

A long way to Israel but an adventure for our European travelling fans.

If we do draw Maccabi Haifa from Israel.. how on earth do we get out there

Ryanair to Bethlahem?

If we do draw Maccabi Haifa from Israel.. how on earth do we get out there

Ryanair to Bethlahem?
Flights to tel Aviv from Manchester and Luton. Haifa around an hour’s drive north. Flight is around 5- 5 1/2 hours plus a two hour difference. Have to have at least a night away

Hope it's a good draw that sees us playing teams we haven't faced for ages, so please no fucking Shakhtar Donetsk from pot 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.