Champions League 2023/24 - Last 16 Draw | City v Copenhagen | Tues 13th Feb (A) Weds 6th March (H)

Pick the 8 teams you think will go through

• Total voters
All about opinions mate think Copenhagen Leipzig or Malmö possibly the most boring shite cities I've been to ,will probably go but get there a few hours before kick off and fuck off somewhere decent at first light .
Pretty unfair to include Copenhagen in the same breath as the other two. It's expensive but there's a lot going on.

All about opinions mate think Copenhagen Leipzig or Malmö possibly the most boring shite cities I've been to ,will probably go but get there a few hours before kick off and fuck off somewhere decent at first light .
Agreed all about opinions. I liked Leipzig. Just interested which other city’s are you going to decent first light ?

for those who went last time, how did you get from the airport to the stadium? just read a link which suggests to use the Metrobut doesnt say how far or how long it takes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.