Champions League 2023/24 - Last 16 Draw | City v Copenhagen | Tues 13th Feb (A) Weds 6th March (H)

Pick the 8 teams you think will go through

• Total voters
A 2 foot high mermaid and 10 painted houses owt else ? ,maybe a few hours in free town Cristiana might improve it a bit ?
I was admittedly underwhelmed by the mermaid as well but there's enough to spend a day sightseeing. Only takes half an hour for the other two.

A city break to Copenhagen is not that unusual. Good (if expensive) food and drink outside of the Irish bars.

Last edited:
for those who went last time, how did you get from the airport to the stadium? just read a link which suggests to use the Metrobut doesnt say how far or how long it takes?
Think it takes something like 20-30 minutes.

Good shout. I’ve worked in different cities in Poland. Gdańsk is on my holiday list. Supposed to be a great destination
Have only done Gdansk Krakow and Wroclaw by far our favourite was Wroclaw fantastic buildings and if you have youngsters with you hundreds of brass dwarfs to spot ,Gdansk is great not sure you could drag it out for more than 2 days max .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.