Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know if the train from Berlin to Leipzig and back needs booking in advance?

Also what type of tickets do they issue? Paper or electronic and do they put a name on the and check at the turnstiles?

Cheers

Last edited:
A mate of mine is doing Ryanair to Barcelona then Wizz Air to Belgrade.

If you've got money, you could do the British Airways Shuttle to Heathrow and then Air Serbia have a daily flight from Heathrow to Belgrade
I’m doing air Serbia from Heathrow out 12th back 14th £141

Best off doing that as there’s not much in Leipzig and a lot to see in Berlin if you’ve never been. I did the opposite last time we played I done the 2 nights in Leipzig and on the way home done a few hours in Berlin I was gutted
Not much in Leipzig makes it far more interesting than it is ,just a shit boring city imho

Does anyone know if the train from Berlin to Leipzig and back needs booking in advance?

Also what type of tickets do they issue? Paper or electronic and do they put a name on the and check at the turnstiles?

Cheers

I think you can book on the day
Was online tickets last year
Cannot remember if they check names .. kinda thought they did

Cheers
I booked through Omio much like Trainline for the train in Germany last season. Was all mobile tickets through the way I booked.

Cheers
Think you can book on the day but I’d advise booking well in advance to avail of cheaper fares. Plenty booked at short notice last season and got rinsed on the price

Cheers

Don’t pay on the day it will cost £££

Book directly on DB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.