Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The BärenPark in Bern looks good, more Bärs than anywhere else in europe.

Yeah, leaves at 05:55 on Tuesday, 1 hour 15 min in Amsterdam, land in Belgrade 11:55.
12:30 from Belgrade on Thursday.
I've just checked, still on sale for £285
Will KLM let us go through the transfer gate as its all booked through them?
I'm on the same flight out, its going to be tight if we have to go out and back through security

I'm surprised to see so many votes for Real Madrid. I get their history in the competition is undeniable but I think we match up well with them all over the pitch. They're extremely fortunate to have one win versus us in the last six or whatever it is. Bellingham doesn't make them a better side than us. Not even close.

I look at sides like Inter Milan(who have quietly had a great window), Atletico, and even PSG(who seem to finally be making smart decisions) as bigger threats.

any viable routes available to belgrade from manchester?

i know you can fly direct from luton but if i can avoid going from there that would be a bonus.

cheers
A mate of mine is doing Ryanair to Barcelona then Wizz Air to Belgrade.

If you've got money, you could do the British Airways Shuttle to Heathrow and then Air Serbia have a daily flight from Heathrow to Belgrade

any viable routes available to belgrade from manchester?

i know you can fly direct from luton but if i can avoid going from there that would be a bonus.

cheers
I'm flying Manchester Amsterdam Belgrade Tuesday to Friday, £178

Will KLM let us go through the transfer gate as its all booked through them?
I'm on the same flight out, its going to be tight if we have to go out and back through security

I've been through Amsterdam Airport a few times and haven't had to go through security on the way out yet but sometimes you do on the way back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.