Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It makes me thankful for the parents or family who first took you to Maine Road and made us all Blue - if only they were here now, bloody hell I miss him. Meeting everyone at the Pike before settling off were great times.
Perhaps we should all thank those who made us love this great club.
I only have myself to blame.

Great draw. Poor Newcastle, they wait a million years to get in the CL and then end up in that group! They’re good enough to beat all of them tho
I agree, PSG ain't in full tilt, Dortmund aren't as good as last year. It's only Milan who I think have improved from last year. I can see them and Milan/PSG going through

Is this the easiest group (on paper) we've had since we've been in the competition?

Compare how you feel about this as well as and how we felt about CL after our 1st 2 group phase experiences in 2011-12? & 2012-13 and the beginning of treatment by UEFA (Ballotelli Porto incident) that led to our fans to start booing the CL anthem?
Different draw system. We were put in lower pots despite being champions, due to uefa coefficients.

The draws are what they are. Today we got a great draw, but even if we got the hardest club from each pit, we are better than them anyway.

I agree, PSG ain't in full tilt, Dortmund aren't as good as last year. It's only Milan who I think have improved from last year. I can see them and Milan/PSG going through
It wouldn't surprise me to see PSG suddenly do a lot better once they've got rid of all the egos.

Different draw system. We were put in lower pots despite being champions, due to uefa coefficients.

The draws are what they are. Today we got a great draw, but even if we got the hardest club from each pit, we are better than them anyway.
Agree with the last point,I'd still be happy if we were in a group similar to Newcastle's - we did it the hard way last season so I'm certainly not scared of anyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.