Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We ought to be able to win the group without fielding our best XI, which could be very helpful.
arsenal, united, Chelsea and Spurs are our PL opponents directly after rounds 2, 3, 4 and 5 of the group stage, so some flexibility would certainly be handy.

Fucking hell who’d have thought in the same season Little Manchester City:-

Premier League winners
FA Cup winners
Champions League winners
Super cup winners
England player of the season
Uefa player of the season
Uefa coach of the seadon

I mean fucking hell!!!!

For the tits who constantly moan, particularly in the matchday and transfer forums, just have a think about that. Fucking wonderful
meh

no Joan Gampoh trophy though

Fucking hell who’d have thought in the same season Little Manchester City:-

Premier League winners
FA Cup winners
Champions League winners
Super cup winners
England player of the season
Uefa player of the season
Uefa coach of the seadon

I mean fucking hell!!!!

For the tits who constantly moan, particularly in the matchday and transfer forums, just have a think about that. Fucking wonderful
I remember time, when we wanted Tevez to score more than Berbatov, to win PL Golden Boot

Different draw system. We were put in lower pots despite being champions, due to uefa coefficients.

The draws are what they are. Today we got a great draw, but even if we got the hardest club from each pit, we are better than them anyway.

It was, and I certain remember this and the change.

Post wasn't intended to be ignoring that reality.

Groups changing again next season increasing from 32 clubs to 36, as you likely know.

I believe that also relates to UEFA appeasing the Super League clubs the so-called "legacy" clubs to be more assured of being in CL every season.

Coefficients still play a role as you of course know, but for those who don't win their leagues, CL or Europa League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.