Champions League 5th/6th May

supercrystal7 said:
Tbilisi said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Hahaha behave. He's a brilliant manager, this barca team is unreal and bayern are missing players.

I could manage Barca and Bayern,he was left a fantastic side at Bayern.
Yep without doubt his time has been a complete failure at Bayern.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Money talks, but in the end I think Guardiola has taken Bayern backwards.
Very far backwords and Bayern have just as much money as Barcelona.
Pam said:
Wreckless Alec said:
So,despite all the hyperbole from Neville and co, we did better against Barca than Bayern. For all their great passing we had more chances at the Nou Camp.

They have failed to refer to this, surprisingly enough.
Exactly. Neville will watch this game again and realise how far over the top he went. City did much, much better against Barca and actually looked a threat. For all their pretty passing Bayern created one chance in the entire match.
There is no way on earth anyone in the media will re-evaluate City's attempt to topple Barca
As far as they are concerned we are shit, have always been shit and will always be shit

Mourinho and even Benitez would have left with less of a battering.

Frankly Pep can fcuk of as far as City is concerned.

Three semi finals say it all for me.

10 man Inter did for him under Mou.
Carlo thrashed him last year and now
Luis Enrique.

If Txiki brings him to us it will all end very badly.

squirtyflower said:
supercrystal7 said:
Tbilisi said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pam said:
Exactly. Neville will watch this game again and realise how far over the top he went. City did much, much better against Barca and actually looked a threat. For all their pretty passing Bayern created one chance in the entire match.
There is no way on earth anyone in the media will re-evaluate City's attempt to topple Barca
As far as they are concerned we are shit, have always been shit and will always be shit
Souness Quinn and Redknapp didn't seem to think so when stood on our pitch at the end of last season.

squirtyflower said:
supercrystal7 said:
Tbilisi said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pam said:
Don't care what the media say. City had a real shot at winning the CL this year. On your day could have beaten everyone, but for some reason you were too open against Barcelona. Had you played like you did against Roma then may have gone through. That being said in hindsight it was still actually a very good performance especially when compared to Bayern and PSG.

KippaxCitizen said:
squirtyflower said:
supercrystal7 said:
Souness Quinn and Redknapp didn't seem to think so when stood on our pitch at the end of last season.
We didn't play Barca at the end of last season, unless I'm mistaken

robbieh said:
Mourinho and even Benitez would have left with less of a battering.

Frankly Pep can fcuk of as far as City is concerned.

Three semi finals say it all for me.

10 man Inter did for him under Mou.
Carlo thrashed him last year and now
Luis Enrique.

If Txiki brings him to us it will all end very badly.
Pep has managed Bayern and Barcelona arguably the two best teams in the world during his period and not because he built them. I think people forget that Spain won Euro 2008 with several Barcelona players and then they had Messi, Etoo and Henry.

I would love to see his record away games in the knock out of the CL. I will check, but out of 17 I bet he has not won more than 3.

EDIT
18 away matches with Barcelona/Bayern and 4 wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.