Champions League 5th/6th May

allan harper said:
I need to give my head a wobble then, As Maradonna is still number 1.

Imagine him playing in this day an age with all the protection the referees give players, Messi back then would have been studded up.

And in this day and age Maradonna wouldn'y even be playing he'd be serving a very long drugs ban.

chabal said:
Our 3-1 aggregate defeat is looking better every day.

Exactly what I've been thinking. OK, Joe had an absolute blinder, but we kept the aggregate score down to reasonable. They have just pretty much thrashed the much touted PSG and although I think Bayern will win the return leg they have been whacked in the first one. Been thinking recently, when we were nearly beaten by a three goal margin by the rags (but weren't, and it counted for me!), that it's an awful long time since it's happened to us. It was in fact the 2010-11 season, twice — dippers and the Arse. Since then, we've been beaten, but never thrashed.

Messi and Barcelona have 1 foot in the Champion's League final. Barca are the team of the season for me. Hoping for a Juve vs Barcelona final !

jimharri said:
aguero93:20 said:
Pique=Shit.
Anyone that's rattling Shakira must be doing something right. Jammy bastard.

Can you imagine banging Shakira the ego boost that would give seeing her bouncing up and down? lucky git.

Messi for the Ballon d'Or for me this year, Ronaldo's time is up after dominating it for the past 2 years.

Malty said:
jimharri said:
aguero93:20 said:
Pique=Shit.
Anyone that's rattling Shakira must be doing something right. Jammy bastard.
would have on him.
Can you imagine banging Shakira the ego boost that would give seeing her bouncing up and down? lucky git.
Or the adverse effect such, er, "recreation" would have on him. He'd have fuck all energy left come the weekend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.