Champions League 5th/6th May

ninjamonkey said:
dan_bo said:
davymcfc said:
Barca are just s pleasure to watch. I hope it's a Real v barca final and barca to win. Messi is unreal.

would i be talking out my ring if I said this Barca is better on the eye than Guardiola's Barca?

they're definitely more efficient and clinical and they're not as reliant on Messi turning up. They're even potentially a better team if they maintain this level for a few seasons but not better on the eye for me. The Guardiola Barcelona in it's prime was simply majestic. They produced the best football i'll ever see.

On tonight's evidence, the Enrique Barcelona is better.

Tonight was conclusive proof that:
- Having the best players is what matters the most.
- Pep Guardiola is a good manager but having the best players matters more.
- Pep Guardiola looked better than he actually is because Messi and a few other brilliant players were in his team.
- Pep Guardiola takes some astonishing risks. Bayern were very lucky not to have been 3 down within 15 mins.
- Luis Enrique's Barcelona team is amazing!

It is not enough, Messi.
If you played for MCFC, even of you played like today you wouldn't make it to the PFA team of the year

Trying to stop that front three is beyond impossible. The best you can hope for is to try out score them 3-2 or 4-3 which is still pretty impossible.

Armaan said:
Trying to stop that front three is beyond impossible. The best you can hope for is to try out score them 3-2 or 4-3 which is still pretty impossible.
You sure won't do it with a back three and no cover. Play compactly and take your chances with the counter and still probably lose but at least still be in the tie at the second leg.

BlueAnorak said:
Tonight was conclusive proof that:
- Having the best players is what matters the most.
- Pep Guardiola is a good manager but having the best players matters more.
- Pep Guardiola looked better than he actually is because Messi and a few other brilliant players were in his team.
- Pep Guardiola takes some astonishing risks. Bayern were very lucky not to have been 3 down within 15 mins.
- Luis Enrique's Barcelona team is amazing!

- That Messi kid is pretty decent. He may have a future.

I need to give my head a wobble then, As Maradonna is still number 1.

Imagine him playing in this day an age with all the protection the referees give players, Messi back then would have been studded up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.