Champions League and 3rd kit

Saw a pic of Sane wearing it on Instagram. I'll just say I'm not a huge fan of it. Looks like a Clemson University shirt. I do like it more than that yellow/green third kit from last year. Hah on the bright side, unlike last year's this kit will go nicely with Kevin's hair.
JS73442483.jpg

Saw a pic of Sane wearing it on Instagram. I'll just say I'm not a huge fan of it. Looks like a Clemson University shirt. I do like it more than that yellow/green third kit from last year. Hah on the bright side, unlike last year's this kit will go nicely with Kevin's hair.
JS73442483.jpg

Look mate, this new 3rd kit, unlike last years, is never going to have it's own song, so it's undeniably worse in every respect.

Look mate, this new 3rd kit, unlike last years, is never going to have it's own song, so it's undeniably worse in every respect.

O wow haha. I didn't know there was a song. How'd it go?

Kevin had a green kit green kit, green kit
We all know it looks like shit

(to tune of mary had a little lamb)

think designer needs to under go random drug testing, as he deffo on smething.though on a plus point cant exactly miss us on the park wearing it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.