Champions League ban?

Sky sports news understands that if we get a ban then the team finishing 5th would take our place.
I wonder who might be shite and probably stumble home in 5th?
Fuckin unbelievable.

SSN making news from no news,a 3 year old could have guessed that would be the procedure but it fills a 20 second slot and raises an eyebrow as if its big big news

I read earlier tonight that Liverpool were due auefa ban for what Klopp did last night, Threatened one of the refffs when Liverpool lost.

I seems Uefa. Are coming out strong on teams breaking the rules but I think we are safe , we paid the fines when this hit last time surely they can’t do
It all over again.
They are just raking up the past again egged on by the press packs.

Bit amateurish putting stuff like this in emails isn’t it?

Almost like a celeb sending her new Boyfriend a naked selfie and hoping it never gets leaked.

giphy.gif

Fuck me, the same moves and the same Barber as Pogba.

When are the rags signing him?

Newcastle fans be very worried why would an investor buy when they can't invest.....the death of football and the dream.
Blackburn won the league cos they invested.
Sir John hall with Keenan, shearer etc invested....sadly uefa don't allow it. The dream is dead...

Just watched the Pep post match press conference. A couple of questions on the game then "What's your view on UEFA banning you from European Competition Pep?"

Just a couple of things:

1. Sheikh Mansour's vision is primarily focused on the Champions League. That's the club we are now - sights set beyond the Prem - it's called ambition. As fans, I like to think we share that ambition, but some clearly don't. We are no longer the comedy club - huge crowds but stands that didn't match, players that no-one else wanted and relegations etc. In my 58 years I've seen the good and the bad - and this is the greatest ever City team by a distance.

2. Ever since Platini dreamt up FFP to keep us and PSG away from the top table while allowing MU and Madrid to rack up colossal debts, I've wanted to see it tested in the courts. FFP is akin to the old Soviet Union command and control. I don't believe that UEFA want to see FFP tested in the courts, as any reasonable judge would surely rule that FFP has no proper legal basis. While my biggest fear is that we're banned and we lose Pep, I say bring on the court case so we can be the club that blows FFP out of the water !!!!

One other thing. Could Gill be behind some of this ?

UEFA banned AC Milan from European competition for one year because Milan had not fulfilled its obligation to break even (A deficit of £100 million!) and had contracted debts to meet day to day expences such as wages and transfer fees (£200 million on transfers). CAS overturned the ban and called on UEFA to issue a more "proportionate disciplinary measure". CAS apparently took into account the improvement in AC's financial situation. Bans appear very difficult to impose because they are anti-competitive - this was also the case with life time bans for athletes taking performance enhancing drugs. And AC's violation was massive compared to City's. And CAS does not apply European law, which guarantees the right to invest, without any caveats...
My thinking exactly. Lets have UEFA's flawed anti- competitive FFP tested in the courts. We could be the club that blows FFP out of the water. Ban us - see you in court UEFA !!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.