Champions League ban?

Do we have any allies in football's decision makers?

United seem to have infiltrated football's hierarchy at all levels of decision making.

I can't think of any significant clubs who are even sympathetic to our position.

Bad PR only believed by idiots / wankers
They’ve had 8 chances already
CL revenues are a tiny drop in our ocean of oil
Couldn’t give a fvck who our rivals play

I think a lot of City fans would be far more upset at being banned from the league cup.

I think if you took a poll of Bluemooners you might be right but if you asked the full fan base it would be very one sided in favour of the CL.

I think we will win the league anyway next year in or out as Pep is the difference.

Pep wants to win the CL. Ever considered he might not see out his contract if he is denied that chance?

Is it not about time some lawsuits starting being directed at dog shit outlets that think its OK to report any old sh*t about the club, there is a sustained campaign being waged against us in some quarters and I do NOT think it will get any better until one or two people are made examples of. I'M SURE IF THE CLUB INSTRUCTS ITS VERY EXPENSIVE LAWYERS to sift thorough all the stuff being reported in social media, papers and TV they would surely find something to pick apart in the courts on grounds of defamation. There are pricks like Duncan Castles trying to damage the reputation of the club at every possible opportunity .... Nothing will change and the haters will keep coming for us until the powers that be at City say enough is enough and we fight back!!

Also ... email rule 101: don't put confidential sh*t in emails EVER.

I guess it’s a balance between making us headline news for the wrong reasons - if we take on UEFA - or letting the media run out of steam by continuing our dignified silence.

Having said that, on TSport2 yesterday when they were reporting on our UEFA situation, the idiotic, uneducated presenter STATED that we had broken the rules again and would be punished. No “allegedly” or “it is claimed” etc.

This should definitely be investigated by our lawyers because it sounded as if the information was true & we were just waiting for the punishment decision.

I fail to see any scenario whereby the club would not fight any accusation of wrongdoing, unless like I said yesterday the evidence is irrefutable. I also fail to believe the club don't know exactly what these bozo's are looking into and are therefore preparing accordingly. A ban seems very unlikely to me.

United seem to have infiltrated football's hierarchy at all levels of decision making.

I can't think of any significant clubs who are even sympathetic to our position.
I think the entire agenda by UEFA is to ensure that City don't. My take is that this is clearly a strategic attempt to cause divide between City and the "Legacy" Clubs, which may or may not put the idea of a breakaway league on ice.

I think this is the most depressing aspects. Despite the fact the rags monopolised the league for years based on the money they pumped into the club (& success breeds success)- no team or organisation challenged them or resented them. . It was just regarded as c’est la vie because they didn’t have the wherewithal to do anything about it. It’s true to say, at that time though, everyone hated the rags and City was everyone’s second team because we had to live in their shadow.
Accordingly, it seems to me that people from the rags have infiltrated all levels of football globally- as well as in the media - and need to try & get the rags back to the top. But our resources & skills are preventing them. So, they attack every aspect of our business model using their position in the ruling organisations.

Additionally, wealth has been redistributed in football so there isn’t the same acceptance of our domination by other clubs & they are willing to join the anti- city agenda.

Something new!! How about someone on here making up appropriate new words for the CL anthem? Then we can all sing along to our hearts content. I am being serious. I am hopeless at that sort of thing but from some of the inventive chants coming out of the singing section I know there are people on here who would make a good fist of it.

Uefa employed another rag last year also Gill bringing in more ex scums sooner he pops hos glogs the better

Whistle Blowers act protects employees from their own employers not, another organisation who have illegally obtained documents against another organisation.

Lipton might want to be pointed in the direction of the EU Commission's investigation into fan's claim that ticket prices have been inflated as a direct result of FFP

He clearly doesn't understand that City only failed FFP it because UEFA "cheated" and modified it to ensure City failed it

Unfortunately most of football doesn’t understand or realise this. It’s never been reported anywhere - only in here. Even Martin Samuel hasn’t really gone to town on this disgraceful issue b

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.