Champions League ban?

Funny in 2015 they chamged ffp to allow new onwers to do what we did but we are being smeared all over media daily.

So far it has been allegations. If Uefa takes an action, then it confirms we have done wrong to the masses.
They had chances, but we were never at the level of the elite teams in Europe before.
70m is not a tiny amount. It buys you the most expensive player in our squad.
Agreed, but it is still boring when City are not.
Who cares about the masses though ? Any proper footy fans no doubt think good luck to city I wish it had happened to our club as we would think had it happened to Everton or whoever.
It’s a cup competition, to some extent a lottery, Liverpool weren’t an elite team when they won it.
It was 54m or barely more than half a Paul pogba.
I agree it’s boring when we aren’t playing but I’m looking forward to our QF with Leicester a whole lot more than to our Hoffenheim game. I’d miss the knockout stages if we were banned but the 6 group games I couldn’t give a fvck about

I think if you took a poll of Bluemooners you might be right but if you asked the full fan base it would be very one sided in favour of the CL.

I think we will win the league anyway next year in or out as Pep is the difference.

Pep wants to win the CL. Ever considered he might not see out his contract if he is denied that chance?
If you mean our full fan base including our 8 billion twitter followers then I agree.

I think a majority of season ticket holders would think uefa are a bunch of self serving corrupt cvnts and wouldn’t care if they banned us. They may even see it as a badge of honour to be in open dispute with such a horrible organisation

So all the talk is that we will get banned from the Champions League next season....maybe or maybe not time will tell. However if we do and take a hit financially too, will it also present us with:

a) A unique chance to win 3 consecutive premier league titles if (always if until its in the bag) we win it this season and then push on for a 4th in 2021...

and

b) Provide our players with a huge incentive to win the champions league THIS season?

It could end up being the one best thing UEFA has done for us...

Something I hope we never have to think about.

Something new!! How about someone on here making up appropriate new words for the CL anthem? Then we can all sing along to our hearts content. I am being serious. I am hopeless at that sort of thing but from some of the inventive chants coming out of the singing section I know there are people on here who would make a good fist of it.
Easy Peary...
You F*cking C#nts...You F*cking C#nts...everyline with a few You C#nts for the shorter lines...

There is another thread relating to how many players one club can have on loan at anyone time. Another thread awahile ago mentioned a possible transfer ban and of course there is now this thread. I think it is worth looking at 3 things.
1) They are attacking our business model with regards to loan players and therefore our academy that will effect how we get money.
2) They are looking to ban us from the Champs league which effects how we get money
3) They are looking at a transfer ban which again effects our revenue stream as it would impact on number 1.

We are looking at three different things when we should be concentrating on the three being one attack. It is a systematic attack on how we operate because it is a succesfull business model compared tho the rest of the G14. They are looking to beat us anyway and every way they can.

"Indications are" Rob Harris is talking out his arse again.

He is talking utter bollocks. If he just read his own stuff he’d see the leaks relate to the previous time period and not since we reached a settlement ! So on what basis can the leaks be a basis for further punishment. Is he dizzy, daft or stupid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.