Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

Seems more interesting to me. Not sure if that's because of the new format or just because it's a change though.

It is rather interesting that last year’s finalists are playing each other in the initial phase.

So we will get Arsenal.lol.
It's theoretically possible I think from the knock-out stages. You are only prevented from being drawn against teams from the same association during the 'league' phase.

Arsenal got a pretty easy draw, so I would assume they'll finish high up in the league.

Pot 1 just means you are a good team. Everyone faces 2 teams from each pot, even us. So it’s just luck really whether you get the easier or tougher teams from a particular pot, as has always been the case.
Aye I know how it works or supposed to work it’s just seems that pot 1 teams got the harder draws but I’m not arsed we can beat anyone

[puts on statistician hat]

Technically, the draw is a “constrained random selection”.

But, until we see more draws over the next decades, we won’t have a sense of exactly how “random” it actually is.

That is, if no one leaks additional undisclosed constraints that are enforced in the draw algorithm.
if (team == ManchesterCity)
{
AssignToughestDrawPossible();
}

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.