Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

Thursday Leagues drawn using the same system tomorrow and then UEFA have to ensure games geographically close together are not played on the same night.
Then PL games scheduled for Sundays in September and October might be shifted if one of the teams plays in Europe on the Tuesday.
Don't book travel, hotels, shifts etc until the fixture dates are known.

Thursday Leagues drawn using the same system tomorrow and then UEFA have to ensure games geographically close together are not played on the same night.
Then PL games scheduled for Sundays in September and October might be shifted if one of the teams plays in Europe on the Tuesday.
Don't book travel, hotels, shifts etc until the fixture dates are known.
Is the order the games are played fixed now and it's just the details (Tuesday or Wednesday, 6PM or 8PM, etc.) that is to be decided?

is it really seeded for the KO stages like 1vs 16, 2 vs 15 etc.?
I know it is for the playoff round like 9th vs 24th, 10th vs 23rd and son on.

but not sure of he next round , as what if 24th beats the 9th in the PO round, will they win 9th placed club position?

It's theoretically possible I think from the knock-out stages. You are only prevented from being drawn against teams from the same association during the 'league' phase.

Arsenal got a pretty easy draw, so I would assume they'll finish high up in the league.
Aye 8th.lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.