Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

I was asking as new regs with uefa mean that you have to be charged the same price as a comparable home section in the ground. A different post mentioned they was paying between 10-30 euros.

Football supporters Europe has confirmed that their home fans are also being charged the same (season ticket holders have to buy bundle of all four at 60 euros a home game).
Think they have an option of a 20% discount if they buy the bundle, but I think they will end up being more than €60 for an individual game on the basis we're the Pot 1 team.

Think they have an option of a 20% discount if they buy the bundle, but I think they will end up being more than €60 for an individual game on the basis we're the Pot 1 team.
They do- Apparently the discounted seats are in an area that doesn’t class as comparable anyway with the season ticket discounts. They are using the 60 euro ones for that.

One of the changes this season is that clubs can’t use bundles to get around charging us more than them as that is what some were doing.

They expect single match tickets for ours to be more than that as well when they are announced and also expect sell out as the qualifying tie was also.

They do- Apparently the discounted seats are in an area that doesn’t class as comparable anyway with the season ticket discounts. They are using the 60 euro ones for that.

One of the changes this season is that clubs can’t use bundles to get around charging us more than them as that is what some were doing.

They expect single match tickets for ours to be more than that as well when they are announced and also expect sell out as the qualifying tie was also.
Keep up the good work

Im on 23k points but dont hold out much hope.

As Mayo said, the football can get in the way sometimes so a good bar to watch it will be the order of the day for me I think.

Names on tickets is what I read on here somewhere, might bring points down?

Doing Rapid Vienna the Sat before, Austrian 2nd Division game on the Sunday and a couple of Polish games on the way back.
Mrs Tbilisi is not aware of this part of our trip yet.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.