Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

Can anyone point me in the direction of bratislavas home ticket prices? I can’t seem to find anything, I see some have been quoted on a different thread.

I am involved in a working group with the fsa, fse and uefa alongside a rep from all other English clubs involved in Europe. Things like the away price cap, travel information for new ties, info for places another team has already been discussed and looked into etc.

Can anyone point me in the direction of bratislavas home ticket prices? I can’t seem to find anything, I see some have been quoted on a different thread.

I am involved in a working group with the fsa, fse and uefa alongside a rep from all other English clubs involved in Europe. Things like the away price cap, travel information for new ties, info for places another team has already been discussed and looked into etc.
We don't play them at home. New format this season.

It's a tad concerning that your "working group" weren't aware of this.

Sorry I misunderstood your post.

You have to log onto their official website and then use the translate option.

I was asking as new regs with uefa mean that you have to be charged the same price as a comparable home section in the ground. A different post mentioned they was paying between 10-30 euros.

Football supporters Europe has confirmed that their home fans are also being charged the same (season ticket holders have to buy bundle of all four at 60 euros a home game).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.