Champions League Draw Barca 18th Feb (H) & 12th Mar (A)

Re: Who would you want in the round of 16? (Champions League)

Ive a funny feeling that we are gonna draw paris and the saint germans

Zenit are above Porto by a point....would prefer one of these two 1st and then a big gun in the QF's.

Marvin said:
Don't give up on top spot

We can beat Bayern. They play CSKA Moscow in Moscow at the end of November - when Moscow could be gripped by ice / cold? If we beat Plzen that night then we could be level or a point behind perhaps - which would mean it would be all to play for at Bayern Munich

A long shot at best, I'm happy just to get through and take our chances against who ever

Barcelona - we always beat them (even at their ground :)

United, unfortunately we can't get them. The tables are far from set so things will change week to week. If Shalke can win thier group they would be my first choice. I think Leverkusen will end up winning the group so they would be my second.

As long as we don't get Doretmund or Real I'm OK. I don't think we match up well with either. Both have a ton of speed and are deadly on the counter and we have trouble on the counter.

Atlético Madrid are winning 2-0 this would put them in an unassailable 1st position, making them a definite possibility for us.

Fuck Barcelona. I want the poorest team possible. Win that over two legs, an English team in the quarters (united?) and we are in the semis of the champions league.

Nice.

On our day, we can take the best. Unfortunately for us, when we play a half decent team, we seem to lose our spine and don't have a clue as to how to get ourselves out of bother (Bayern, Napoli, Dortmund).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.