Champions League Draw Barca 18th Feb (H) & 12th Mar (A)

Re: Who would you want in the round of 16? (Champions League)

BringBackSwales said:
warpig said:
think well beat bayern away and top the group. ac Milan in the next round.

we need to score at least 3 goals there to do that, unless Bayern drop points v cska

Would depend on how heavily we beat plzen at home would it not?

warpig said:
BringBackSwales said:
warpig said:

we need to score at least 3 goals there to do that, unless Bayern drop points v cska

It goes on head to head first, then GD.

Gabriel said:
Watched Barcelona toy with AC Milan last night, and I'd rather avoid that for a while yet.

Barca are my second team and, although there would be no division of loyalty, I'd prefer not to play them yet. I do want to see us play them at some point in the not too distant future but it can wait until next season.

I think Barca and Bayern are the two best teams in the competition and along with Real are the only teams that I would surprised to beat.

Blue Til Death said:
Bayern for me all day long, may as well get the best out of the way, then go on from there..

We can't play them in the next round.

PSG, Atletico Madrid or Napoli if they top Arsenals group would be my choices.

warpig said:
BringBackSwales said:
warpig said:

Nope, if we are level on points with Bayern then it goes entirely on our head to head record against them, and I assume if we won 2-0 at their place they would have the better away goals, hence I assume we need to score at least 3 (unless they drop points in Moscow)<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:09 am --<br /><br />not bothered, so long as in a few weeks we can have a thread about who we want to play in the Quarter Final

Wouldn't mind a trip to Paris..

BringBackSwales said:
warpig said:
BringBackSwales said:

Nope, if we are level on points with Bayern then it goes entirely on our head to head record against them, and I assume if we won 2-0 at their place they would have the better away goals, hence I assume we need to score at least 3 (unless they drop points in Moscow)

-- Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:09 am --

not bothered, so long as in a few weeks we can have a thread about who we want to play in the Quarter Final
I like the way you think.

Vincents Tackle said:
Blue Til Death said:
Bayern for me all day long, may as well get the best out of the way, then go on from there..

We can't play them in the next round.

PSG, Atletico Madrid or Napoli if they top Arsenals group would be my choices.

Fair point... Napoli then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.