Champions League Draw Barca 18th Feb (H) & 12th Mar (A)

Re: Who would you want in the round of 16? (Champions League)

greasedupdeafguy said:
Atletico Madrid are probably the weakest out of the sides who will win the group so them.
La liga says different, 5points ahead and a better defence than real

mac said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Atletico Madrid are probably the weakest out of the sides who will win the group so them.
La liga says different, 5points ahead and a better defence than real
Liverpool and Spurs are ahead of us in the league but I would still say we are the better team.

A.Madrid are a brilliant side but I would rate out of chances of going through against them much higher than a side containing Ronaldo and Bale.

Don't think there has been any stand out teams who make me think "don't fancy them". I know Munich did a bit of a number on us but we didn't turn up either. I'll fancy our chances against anyone as long as we play to our potential.

irishben said:
Bayer Leverkussen
Like your thinking.

I'd also take Real Madrid. It's going to be very difficult to get through the tie, but it will be a great tie

city will win bayern in the final. previous rounds are not that relevant.

Barcelona please. I want to see Messi live

Don't give up on top spot

We can beat Bayern. They play CSKA Moscow in Moscow at the end of November - when Moscow could be gripped by ice / cold? If we beat Plzen that night then we could be level or a point behind perhaps - which would mean it would be all to play for at Bayern Munich

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.