Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

We'd have to best these teams anyway, and gonna be honest, if rather we had 2 legs to deal with bayern than a one off game.

Win tomorrow (and United win their game, which you'd imagine they will) and there is a decent chance we get United in a semi final at Wembley sandwiched between Bayern and Arsenal at home.

So if you thought the howls of anguish at putting out a weakened side against Liverpool in London were loud last year, and you thought the "Pep doesn't get us or the derby" were loud in previous seasons, we could be heading to an all time cacophony.

Not that heavy.

If I've got the maths right, the odds are saying, 28.2% of the time, City win this Trophy.

But they're also saying, around half the time, one of Bayern or Napoli win it. Each has around a 25% chance.

How about you show your calculations because I’d be interested to understand how you got there but can’t check your math if I can’t see your workings.

Cheers

So Cancelo potentially plays against us.......it seems that it isn't going great for him in Munich

I'll have him back if he puts one in his own goal followed by a red card :)
Red card is a possibility
Can’t be hard to wind the soft mard arse twat up
Just say ake says you shit and a bottler mate!

You cannot compare the CL Bayern with that soda pop drink on wings...

Bayern usually has two faces - one for the CL against the good teams - one for the league.
That CL face has 8 wins this season with the only goals against being against Plzen... (opponents Barcelona, Inter, Plzen, PSG)
We have beaten and battered German teams most seasons in the Champs league , the Bundesliga isnt near the standard of the Premier league and never will be , admittedly Bayern are the best in Germany but we will see if that is good enough , not for one minute do i think Baeckanbauer and his pals are pleased about playing us in the quarter finals.
We have just put seven goals on a team which was until recently challenging for the German title , let the German Rags worry about us.

Gotta beat best teams at sum point ,fuck bayern fuck madrid,this is our year i can feel it ,they will fear us more than we fear them pep will drill that into em,were deffo better against teams that come an have a go an they certainly will do that,cant wait for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.