Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Potter will take Madrid out….
Avanti Phoenix GIF - Avanti Phoenix Nights - Discover & Share GIFs

We've certainly got the tougher side of the draw, but in fairness, we've had more favourable draws in the past eg Monaco and Lyon and fallen to them. We're not coming in to the Bayern game as an underdog, the bookies have us as the favourite for the competition.

As Pep has said numerous times, we need to eliminate the costly defensive errors, which have been our undoing in previous seasons. If we can do that, with our attacking options, we're going to be very difficult to beat anafter what we did to Leipzig, no team is going to be looking forward to playing us.

If we want to win this competition we have to play the best teams at some point, bring them on.
Leipzig are not the test

The real tests start now, and the time has come for all the squaddies to get focused for a 19 game season.

Bring it on, it's our time City !!

So you get £39 back. Why not just call it 3/1? I’d never make a gambler I just don’t understand the nuances obviously because people, much brighter and intelligent than me, put money on ever day!! And win loads. :-)

I have won on the Euro lottery twice in the last three weeks……..£3.60 first time, £2.50 the second time!!
Coz if you put 11 quid on at 3/1 you would get 44 quid back not 39.

I reckon we absolutely Muller Bayern over two legs.

Worse Munich team in 20 years.

It's those Madrid cunts I fear.

I don’t fear either of them.

It’s kind of ridiculous how confident I’ve felt since the draw, but as long as Erling Haaland is fit, we ain’t losing over 2 legs.

We always create chances against these big teams in the CL. Always. Every year we’ve gone out it’s because we didn’t finish the chances we created and that wastefulness let the opposition back in to it, and Haaland will score the goals.

Napoli in the final I’m more worried about just because they’re so unknown, but it wouldn’t be that big a shock if Milan beat them - the league game they’ve played was really tight - or Benfica who are also excellent but getting less attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.