Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Fuckin’ Tuchel. Judging by Bayern fans’ comments, I was increasingly confident but wouldn’t be so sure if they got Tuchel in.

I’d just hope that our change in style this season would act as a change in him being some form of Pep kryptonite!
Bayern looked good anyway it was only last week people on here were complimenting them when they beat psg, I don't think we will beat them personally. With or without tuchel.

They are desperate to beat us obviously.

You probably have seen some commentaries from me to Nagelsmann lately.

Nagelsmann's tactics he loves do not really match to the team. He tries to get his tactics through - until it does not work - then there is talks with the team and gets changed and things run again (like against PSG) and then he tries his special tactics again. That is one of the reasons why Lewy went.

In his first half season here he did not make much changes to before - but after the winter break - just that things did not work and we had the worst results of the last 10 years. After 2 good games in this season it did not work again for some weeks - then he changed again - and so on.

If the results we have in the league since the winter break would have gone on we would probably have landed 10 points behind Dortmund at the end of the season. And Dortmund does have the same points as last season.

With a team like Bayern you just cannot have tactics that only work when you give 110% but don't if you are not. That might work for big CL matches but not for the whole season.

Tuchel right now was talking with Tottenham and other teams. So there was no time to really wait to not loose the chance on him again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.