Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

I honestly think it's great for us.

Nagelsmann's Bayern was a problem, I don't think Tuchel's will be. Don't see how these Bayern players suit Tuchel's defensive style.

Pep had him figured out by the time he was sacked at Chelsea.

Just in case we were forgetting Pep's last 2 matches versus Tuchel:

View attachment 72927
View attachment 72926View attachment 72925

They barely laid a glove on us.

Pep figures it out eventually.

I don't see how Tuchel's defensive style fits this Bayern side at all, they have an attack that could steamroller teams but Tuchel won't unleash that.
I have to agree with this, Bayern have the likes of Muller, Musiala, Gnabry, Chupo Moting, Sane, Mane that's just off the top of my head I'm sure they have more. Out of all of those players possibly only 2 maybe 3 stretching it a bit can start in a Tuchel side. He likes wing backs and two/three central midfielders.

It will be typical Tuchel looking for a smash and grab result against us.

I'm fully confident we'll beat Bayern home and away for that matter.

Yeah but that was a one of game this is two legged
I agree and that's the main thing that gives me hope. Just like against Leipzig people expected us to blow them away 1st leg already and some on twitter were panicking thinking that now in the second leg we were going to get eliminated etc.. because we couldn't create a gap in the aggregate score but then we simply switched it up a gear and completed the job.

And you call yourself City fans.. what a joke!

We are City
We are City
Super City
from Maine Road
We are City
Super City
We are City from Maine Road

Even Sam Lee is laughing

Suppose when you look at his record against city its like 3-2 ain't it? Maybe that's why. Or maybe not probably because of the final and people may think he's back to haunt us lol.

In knockout matches it is 2:1 for Tuchel. And the loss was on penalties against Bayern. (Pep's last match!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.