Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

I think we'll smash them now. Really pathetic behaviour from Bayern to fire a manager because you're not cake walking towards an 11th league win in a row.

FC Hollywood strikes again and I hope we punish them for it brutally.

You can't implement a new system in 10 days, so they're not going to be playing Tuchel football, it'll be some weird gray area.

We will create chances and the big man will score.

When Mancini came in, we went from not being able to defend to defending very well within a couple of games. That new manager uplift can definitely be a thing.

When Mancini came in, we went from not being able to defend to defending very well within a couple of games. That new manager uplift can definitely be a thing.
Sean Dyche v Arsenal in his first game as Everton manager springs to mind as well

To be honest, I think it's different with a team like Bayern though. I always see them as a threat regardless of who is managing them so whether it's Nagelsmann or Tuchel is largely irrelevant as it's as broad as it's long IMO

The first noticeable difference about Bobby was he could react to the opposition during the game, something we’d not had for years, Tuchel is a decent tactician and Bayern is tough but I do think this gives us a little advantage.

Yes you will mate !! My daughter’s Uni digs are currently costing £7,200 a year !!

Education, Education, Education as the great snake oil salesman Anthony Lynton Blair once said….. if only he’d lend me a few quid from his multi million pound speaking endorsements to help me out !!!!
Back in my day Uni was far less accessible, about 10% of A level students made it I believe (I wasn’t one of them). The flip side was students were given a grant to live on in addition to lodgings and course fees, there was no student debt hanging round their necks like an Albatross when they left.

Proper tough on Parent’s these days but you can always get your own back with Equity Release, you have my condolences :-).

Mancini was a huge upgrade on Hughes, of course he made an impact.

Bayern are replacing one top coach with another, seemingly for no reason.

Mancini was a huge upgrade on Hughes, of course he made an impact.

Bayern are replacing one top coach with another, seemingly for no reason.

As someone pointed out, Everton also played brilliantly (by their standards) to beat league leaders Arsenal just after changing manager as well.

I’ve also seen City get the same boost after losing Keegan and bringing in Stuart Pearce.

No one is saying we won’t win, but there’s plenty of evidence to suggest changing managers can give a kick up the backside to teams which previously weren’t at their best.

In QF of CL and still most likely BL winners. Must be more to it than just mediocre form.
Their hierarchy are notoriously difficult to work with so maybe Nagelsmann stood up to their interference and paid the price?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.