Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Tuchel will have a couple of weeks with Bayern before they play us. I think before that they play BD. It is hardly the best preparation for those two games and he has he haw chance of implementing his defensive tactics in those timescales. Sounds like a panic move from Bayern. Pretty shitty too to sack a manager when you are a point off the league leaders and in a quarter final of the CL. Hope it really explodes in their face.

Bit the bullet, picked up two this morning moving to standing again in SS1.

£15.50 for my lad who was desperate to go.

But £43 for mine, to stand, makes me shake my head what I used to pay for such a 'privilege'.

I wasn't going to stretch to it but then I remembered a time when I was also a kid and my dad couldn't or wouldn't take me to the biggest games.

My lad will have pissed off to uni in a couple of years and need to treasure these opportunities.

And then I will defo be skint!
Make sure your lad picks a uni far far away. My two are at Leeds. They still have season tickets and are in all the cup schemes. They come back for nearly every match. Guess who pays for their tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.