Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

But then we tend to do well against the better teams that are more open defensively. We win most of our big games — or certainly seem to anyway. It’s the weaker teams that sit deep, kill the game and counter that we seem to struggle against mainly.

That may be true but for the sake of my health I'd rather not bear witness to a 10-goal thriller with Real.

Probably be easier for you lot to beat Bayern/Real Madrid now than in an all stakes final no? Ideally you want Napoli to get to the final and then you spank them.

The Estadio da Luz is the only ground we've not played at and Lisbon is a great city to visit so that's the reason for my vote. I would say you would beat either of the Milan sides, and I'd have you as slight favourites against Chelsea currently.
Yeah I’m obviously biased but I love the stadium and it’s even better now. I would welcome everything about a Benfica - City except that you would probably win, so I would save it for the semis or final.

I don’t think we are favourites against Chelsea they have a lot of individual quality i would give them a slight edge although we are playing better atm. Would be fun to see the not so warm welcome to Enzo here though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.