Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Just watching this, and have to agree that an away trip to Naples would probably be my last choice!

It's absolutely crazy to think people carry on like this.

I wouldn't call them football fans, They are hooligans more interested in fighting with zero interest in what happens in the game tonight.

It's a shame really because genuine football fans going to that game tonight could easily get caught up in that shit.

Either go to the game and support your team or don't go at all.

Scumbags.

Just watching this, and have to agree that an away trip to Naples would probably be my last choice!

Bad enough in the group stage - no way I want Napoli at any point going forward.
IF we get them - stick to the club, and official, advice.
I'll be day tripping it after last time, and keeping everything crossed!

I think they’re Frankfurt fans. They boast about having the biggest hooligan firm in Europe, with over 2,000 hooligans. They cause mayhem like that everywhere they go.

Hammers and Rangers fans said last season they’re the worst set of fans they’ve ever seen.

Fuck knows what they must have been like in Barcelona when they had more than 30,000 in attendance at the Camp Nou and in Seville for the final.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't do aways due to family, so disregarding that, Milan just feels like a proper European tie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.