Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

My prediction:

CITY v Inter to play the winners of Bayern v AC Milan

Napoli v Chelsea to play the winners of RM v Benfica

I pity anyone who gets Napoli next round and beyond.They were outstanding last night albeit against a poor Frankfurt team. So quick on the counter and they don't leak many goals. Reminded me of the 433 team they had a few years back. Madrid looked another level too last night. Modric was sublime. Basically I want to avoid these two and Bayern.

Everybody is running scared of us. I talked to a Bayern and a Madrid fan yesterday and they were both hoping we would draw Napoli. You can guess why like that is. They are praying Naples ekes out a win against us.

In the interest of wanting to book flights as soon as the draw comes out… does anyone know if the first team drawer out plays their home leg first?

I'll take any of them. We're here because we deserve to be here.

We had Real Madrid dead to rights for the majority of that Bernabeu game, not to mention the first leg involved a goal that only happened due to Fernandinho having to play full back and having the mismatch of the century having to play against Vini Jr.

I dont believe for a second we can't beat them.

And if someone else knocks them out, you don't have an easier draw. You have the team that beat Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.