Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Going Naples next week for England so it's gonna be Napoli a week or two after I reckon not that I mind. Want Benfica cos Portugal is sound. Well done tonight boys it was ace.
Superbock blues

Not a certainty, I think they also look at TV options. It's always recommended not to book anything until dates have been officially confirmed.
The only issue is by that time the airlines have fucked everyone over by doubling the prices

Which is the shitter of the two Milan teams?

Watched AC play Spuds and thought they were pants. Not seen Inter play.
Please stop writing off AC, its the champions league round of 8, any team that made it here will give us a tough game.

Draws rated from best to worst:

Benfica - a new stadium for many of us and a winnable game.
AC Milan - Glamourous tie against a big club who we should definitely beat.
Inter - Similar to AC but they're slightly better.
Real Madrid - Chance to get some revenge. Haaland would have scored about 8 against them last year.
Bayern Munich - Good opportunity to try and get them out over two legs but would be the most difficult on paper.
Napoli - Shit away trip horrible fans, a very good team and not really a glamourous tie. The only benefit would be that we couldn't play them in the final (which would be kicking off left right and centre).
Chelsea - Boring on the field and off. Plus we always do terribly against English teams in the quarters.

I cannot explain how much I want us to draw Chelsea. Get one over on an English side and they’re so overconfident so would be ace to drop them out of all 3 cups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.