Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Quick hop over to Capri where 'Our Gracie' used to live, beautiful little island. Don't forget to stock up on Lemoncello whilst in Sorrento. Positano, Ravello and Sophia Loren's villa on the coastal drive which is scarry but breathtaking at the same time.

My dad got dipped on the train lol
Luckily he is a tight bastard and had most of his money in his socks

Stats cant show mind set and im sorry but Real Madrid should be favourites for this tournament every year. Form goes out the window when they play knockout format.
Did I claim we were favourites or would win it?
Just a view showing historical strength and of particular interest the Strength of the two Milan teams and Benfica.

Quick hop over to Capri where 'Our Gracie' used to live, beautiful little island. Don't forget to stock up on Lemoncello whilst in Sorrento. Positano, Ravello and Sophia Loren's villa on the coastal drive which is scarry but breathtaking at the same time.
The emperor Tiberius was keen to throw those that displeased him off the cliffs of Capri. Just for a laugh.

Stats cant show mind set and im sorry but Real Madrid should be favourites for this tournament every year. Form goes out the window when they play knockout format.
I would put Real and Bayern as favourites and you could argue Napoli should be more fancied than us based on this season. We are comfortably better than the other four teams though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.