Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

The AC Milan Ultras - Curva South are mental.

All dressed in black without a pair of Zebra pants insight.

View attachment 72344

View attachment 72345
Don't scare me. We've got real heroes...
helen2-1.jpg

I voted for Napoli, Spalletti’s raggish comments have drawn me right in and I want us to batter them as soon as possible

Before he opened his mouth, I wanted Real for the quarter final.

Real don’t look like they’re fully at the races right now, and aren’t so strong at the back. Perfect tie for our Norse god. But maybe I’ll take them in the semi now.

Any tie will be fine with me though, we can take any of them on this season.

I’d rather avoid Bayern and Napoli, all the others I have no real fear. Chelsea we should beat, but we do have a tendency to fuck it up against English sides.

Was looking at the ClubElo European Rankings for the eight. According to their statistical analysis of results over the last 4 years with recent results given greater weighting:

1st - Manchester City are the best team in Europe
2nd - Bayern Munich
3rd - Napoli
5th - Real Madrid
(for interest Arsenal currently 4th, Liverpool 6th and united 7th. Tottenham are 11th)
10th - Chelsea
12th - Inter
13th - Benfica
(RB Leipzig currently 15th, Brighton 16th)
18th - Milan

Gives some idea of the relative strength of the 8 clubs based on past performance in Europe and domestically.
No easy games but we should be afraid of nobody either. The Leipzig results was a great statement of intent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.