1. CITY
2. Bayern Munich
3. Real Madrid
6. Napoli
9. Benfica
12. Chelsea
17. Inter Milan
30. AC Milan

The worst team left, by some distance, is AC Milan.

I’ll have them please.

Before QF draw probabilities:

The worst draw possible for the QF followed by the SF.

Very very unlucky. The other half of the draw is a stroll by comparison.

If we win it this year we will have absolutely earned it!

I wouldn't rule out Chelsea in the semi final.

Napoli - as good as they have been this year - have basically a Europa League level run to the final including their group stage opponents.

They will never have a better opportunity. Ever.

My biggest issue with the whole thing is us being away second leg against Bayern rather than bringing it back to the etihad. That’s tough

Worst draw we could have had, but that's just the way it goes in Europe. We lost to Monaco and Lyon before when the draws were fine and we've beaten Real and PSG in other knockouts so not necessarily a bad thing.

Bayern were the team I least wanted. They've been excellent in Europe this season and the pace and movement up front from Mane, Gnabry, Sane is just the sort of thing we'd struggle against on the counter or otherwise.

Not great to be at home first either, going there for the away leg will be very difficult unless we have a big lead. Got to make the most of home advantage in the first leg.

We were also heavy favourites vs Liverpool and Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.