Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

I see a lot of votes for Benfica but I honestly think we are stronger than Milan and maybe Inter at the moment. Although I understand that it would be much more enjoyable to play us than an italian team, footballwise.

Edit: But any of those three should be fairly easy to city I think.

I see a lot of votes for Benfica but I honestly think we are stronger than Milan and maybe Inter at the moment. Although I understand that it would be much more enjoyable to play us than an italian team, footballwise.

The Estadio da Luz is the only ground we've not played at and Lisbon is a great city to visit so that's the reason for my vote. I would say you would beat either of the Milan sides, and I'd have you as slight favourites against Chelsea currently.

Played in the San Siro against Atalanta and those fucking spirals go on forever plus the Italian police treat you even more shit than the Spanish.
I’d have Frankfurt but it’s a bit of a long shot so Benfica will do.

How does this effect the Leicester home game? I have tickets for it and coming from Canada. I see on the site it says things might change. I can't reschedule things. Did I fuck up getting those tickets in December?

We are very hard to beat over 2 legs. In the last 5 years we have only been beaten twice, and both times with extremely bad luck/stupid mistakes (we dominated both Tottenham and Madrid), so I would genuinely prefer the strongest teams in both QF and SF and an easy F. If Bayern/Madrd/Napoli are on the other side, then the final is much tougher and the chances that a stupid mistake (and let's face it we have at least 1 every UCL game) costs us the UCL is much higher.

Madrid/Bayern vs City/easier team (Benfica, Milan, Inter)

Napoli/Chelsea vs the other two teams

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.