Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

I wouldn't want to draw Bayern in the QF if I'm honest, but ignore Napoli at your peril. They are going a little bit under the radar at the minute and have a team that could do really well.

Avoid Napoli and Munich please. Benfica and then either Inter/AC in the semis.
Yes!
Inter please? then I will have seen City, AC Milan, Inter Milan and Atalanta play in the Guiseppi Meazza (San Siro)! and then Benfica, went to the Old Stadium Of Light (Proper (NOT Machem)) and have been to the new Stadium but yet to see a game!

Milan, Benfica and Inter are three teams we’d beat fairly easily… and Chelsea if it was a domestic game, yet we have this weird thing in the CL of losing to teams dozens of points behind us in the Prem.

I also think we’d beat Napoli despite them being a good exciting side this season, they aren’t as good as us.

Madrid and Bayern are as good as us though, if not better.
RB Leipzig are flying high in the Bundesliga, and look what we did last night! NO reason we cant beat Bayern (Again)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.