Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

For those of you thinking about going to Rotterdam for the match against Feyenoord.... don't think twice! :)

Feyenoord may not be the most succesfull club in Holland, it for sure is the biggest club in Holland. The club of the people, with millions of fans around the country and all over the world.

This is your chance, seeing on of the most epic stadiums in Europe, "De Kuip". Built in 1937, still a 50.000 seat landmark, no other stadium in Holland has this atmosphere!

Besides that, Rotterdam is a nice, modern city with good hotels, pubs and restaurants so there's really no reason for staying in the shithole called Amsterdam!

Feyenoord-supporters may not have the best reputation in Europe, we stand behind our team Always, in good days and in bad days. And we had a lot of bad days in the last 18 years ;) Finaly on may 14th, 2017 we crowned ourselves champions again for the first time in 18 years. The city exploded and millions of Feyenoord supporters all over the country went crazy :)

Have a good time in Rotterdam and I hope Feyenoord an Manchester City will be 1st and 2nd in our group!
Do you have any idea how many tickets we will receive?

Oh, and welcome to the board :o)

Do you have any idea how many tickets we will receive?

Oh, and welcome to the board :o)

Sorry I really have no idea... hope the Man. City fans will get enough tickets and hope we will get a great match on september 13 in "De Kuip". Be prepared, we might not have so much money as Man. City, we beat teams like Manchester Utd and Sevilla in "De Kuip"... :)

Sorry I really have no idea... hope the Man. City fans will get enough tickets and hope we will get a great match on september 13 in "De Kuip". Be prepared, we might not have so much money as Man. City, we beat teams like Manchester Utd and Sevilla in "De Kuip"... :)
Trust me, we probably cheered nearly as much as you when you beat them ;o)

I much prefer Feyenoord to ajax in Holland, ajax=man utd, scum.

Utd got a reduced allocation of 1400 tickets last time they met - Feyenoord were under a threat or a severe ban if there was further crowd trouble (they had problems with Roma). They reduced capacity for there own fans as well. The ground holds 51000, so we should be entitled to 5%. Feyenoord will be popular - loads of blues will want to go.

A big thanks to everyone who replied to my Naples questions.

I've took the plunge and booked a mini break.

Looking forward to it.

Utd got a reduced allocation of 1400 tickets last time they met - Feyenoord were under a threat or a severe ban if there was further crowd trouble (they had problems with Roma). They reduced capacity for there own fans as well. The ground holds 51000, so we should be entitled to 5%. Feyenoord will be popular - loads of blues will want to go.
It will be mate, I'm banking on it being too short notice for many to make the trip, though I usually get a ticket through my supporters club anyway.

When do Feyenoord tickets go on sale and what are the chances of getting one? If not available through City in the away end, how would one go about getting one for the home end? And is that even advisable?? The game is almost two weeks away ... but no signs of any info on either club's website :(

When do Feyenoord tickets go on sale and what are the chances of getting one? If not available through City in the away end, how would one go about getting one for the home end? And is that even advisable?? The game is almost two weeks away ... but no signs of any info on either club's website :(

Highly advisable wearing a Feyenoord shirt...

Suicide wearing a Ajax shirt...

Somewhere in between wearing other colours... ;)

As far as i know Feyenoord only sells tickets for 3 matches, not just for a single match. For home supporters that is. Gone on sale already to the 35.000+ season ticket holders and as the capacity will be reduced again due to UEFA-warnings, all matches will sell out soon i think.

Last edited:

Feyenoord have probably the best support in Holland. They usually sell out every game, so tickets in home end will be sparse.
I expect tick announcement tomorrow with a quick sale dates. Loads want to go, so i would expect a sell out.

Are you people sure you will get tickets for Napoli game? For time being Feyenoord doesnt get any tickets from them. Forbiddden by the authorities. Feyenoord filed a complaint at UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.