Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

You've probably have more fun than all those who will stay in that hellhole which is our capital! City fans will receive a warm welcome cause we hate those rags too. Rotterdam is maybe less known than 020 as we call it but is a fun city with a vibrant nightlife.
@Wumme what's a decent area to stay in?

Cheers pal
It's a good idea to find a hotel within easy walking distance of the port as it was about half-past midnight by the time the buses got back there last time and taxis were in short supply. I stayed just off the sea-front in the area near Castell dell'Ovo which is about 10-15 mins walk away. It turned out the team were staying in one of the big hotels on the front.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@40.8330717,14.2508523,16z

It's a good idea to find a hotel within easy walking distance of the port as it was about half-past midnight by the time the buses got back there last time and taxis were in short supply. I stayed just off the sea-front in the area near Castell dell'Ovo which is about 10-15 mins walk away. It turned out the team were staying in one of the big hotels on the front.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@40.8330717,14.2508523,16z
yea mate I booked Maschio Angioino Suite seems to be just across the road from that drop off point

yea mate I booked Maschio Angioino Suite seems to be just across the road from that drop off point
Good, enjoy it, I wish I could afford to go back tbh. It's not as scary as some make out as long as you're sensible, it's just not a place where large groups of City fans will gather in a square getting pissed and singing songs all day, that will just attract gangs of the local knobheads. Also the cops and stewards at the stadium were fairly relaxed last time, ticket checks were very cursory and I don't recall being searched - maybe a bit different now with the terrorist issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.