Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

Well that's me buggered. Feyenoord is the only one I'd do and the week it's on is the only week I can't do

Or Qualification full stop.

As others have alluded finishing 2nd might be advantageous.

We've actually been pretty fortunate imo.

Shakhtar away might not even matter and Napoli away, our hardest game, is followed by Arsenal at home who will have to play Thursday night the same week. Can't really argue with that.

Or Qualification full stop.

As others have alluded finishing 2nd might be advantageous.
I'm struggling to see that, especially if the rags, dippers and chavs win their groups. We'll be left with probably Bayern, Juve/Barca and Real Madrid as tough opponents or Monaco/Porto as the only favourable draw.

Well that's me buggered. Feyenoord is the only one I'd do and the week it's on is the only week I can't do

Same here. Well I might be able to but would be tricky and can't commit to it now. Had heard it was gameweek 4 and was there ready to book flights! Well annoying

Fooking Khirkiv in december ffs, if the spetsnaz don't accidently shoot you the minus 30°C cold will probably freeze your knackers off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.