Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

No bayern or barcelona pls man its too fking boring. Paris pls or Juventus

Sick of same teams every year

So long as we don't get bayern or barca I'll be happy. psg, juventus won't mind because it's a change.

I actually wouldn't mind Barcelona in the groups. Means we can't get them in the last 16 should we go through. If we don't get them and given how many Spanish teams there is in the competition this year and them all having a good chance of going through it will be a higher probability than the last 2 years that we'll get Barcelona in the last 16

Nice to see sky sports claiming last year was the first time we've ever made it out of the groups. Staggeringly clueless.

Luckily can't get Bayern and Wolfsburg, swap Bayern for Barca and its still horrific, just exactly what UEFA would want us to have

Ah yeah you're right. We do seem to get the group of death each year so that group being drawn out the hat would not surprise me one bit, UEFA are shady as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.