Champions League draw

Re: CHAMPS LEAGUE DRAW

ayrshire_blue said:
Maine Rd said:
Aug 26th Fri, after the next round of euro qualifiers

It's the 25th i'm sure mate.

Yeah sorry to confuse things, just presumed it was always the Fri after the Thu Europa games, i think its in Monaco this year, perhaps done seperately now?

Maine Rd said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Maine Rd said:

Yeah sorry to confuse things, just presumed it was always the Fri after the Thu Europa games, i think its in Monaco this year, perhaps done seperately now?

I think so, the only reason I can think of for it not being on the Friday as it usual is.

Also noticed the champs league final is back to a Tuesday night.

Maine Rd said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Maine Rd said:

Just looked and it is in Monaco, Europa drawn on Fri 26th which seems odd as the next 2 knockout draws after that are both done together. Usually drawn in Nyon, Switzerland so the Monaco thing must be milking it over 2 days.

related question - are the dates of the group games known? Someone told me that we were away the weekend after all 6 group games, and the scum were therefore at home after all 6 group games - is this correct or is it complete bollocks? Surely 6/6 would be too much of a coincidence?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.