Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Champions League Draw??

Might be wrong but if seeding goes on Champions League co-efficients, Arsenal will be in pot 1, Lyon pot 2 and no trip to Amsterdam as Ajax will be in pot 3 ?

What's happened to our resident bluemoon boffins - I expected an updated list of pots by now.....

Slackers.

Going off the pots and co-efficient ratings I've recently seen, I'm just trying to work out who, if any teams will now move up from pot 4 to 3, based on the following.....
FC Basel and BATE Borisov were the 2 highest ranked teams in pot 4...

However, with FC Copenhagen and Fenerbache not making it through for whatever reasons, that must mean the teams ranked lower than them move up 2 places as well as the pot4 teams, meaning Basel and BATE now join pot 3?

Personally, I'd prefer to avoid BATE! Logistical and financial nightmare!

My guess is;

Barca
Inter
Real Madrid
United
Chelsea
Arsenal
Bayern
Porto

AC Milan
Shakhtar
Valencia
Lyon
Benfica
Villarreal
CKSA Moscow
Marseille

Zenit
Ajax
Leverkusen
Olympiakos
MCFC
Lille
Basel - Move up cause of Copenhagens exit
BATE - Move up cause of Fenerbaches dismissal

Dortmund
Genk
Napoli
Dinamo Zagreb
Nicosia
Galata
Trabzonspor
Plzen

Think we're gonna have to get positive result overall against Pot 2 teams to get through the Group....so if my maths is correct, that's: Lyon, AC Milan, Shaktar, Valencia, Villereal, CSKA, Marseille and Benfica

foleys pots are correct, as confirmed here
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80%9312_UEFA_Champions_League#Group_stage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80 ... roup_stage</a>

we are better than any Pot 2 team though Milan and Shakhtar would be tough. They are off to a fllier in the Ukraine league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.