Champions League Final 2021 | Tickets & Travel | Face Value Only

Cash waiting for 1, 2, 3 or 4 tickets.
Fly out Friday morning, thank you

I'm after 4 in total. One each for me and my brother (we fly out Friday afternoon) and one each for my two adult sons who arrived in Porto this morning. Obviously I'd buy just 2 if available. Pm me please as we are desperate.

Forgot to say all 4 of us are season card holders with 10,000 points each and all on the CL Scheme. That's how difficult it is to get tickets.

Just in case anyone got a spare from the UEFA sale. I'm happy to pay cash in advance for any ticket at any price. I'll come to you.
I may have 1 ticket but I need to wait as I am waiting for a reply from City. I booked the travel package for my husband but they say they can’t get him on the flight. We can’t afford to pay for his travel independently so City are looking into it. If it doesn’t get sorted I’ll have to collect the ticket tomorrow afternoon. I can keep you posted if you like.

I may have 1 ticket but I need to wait as I am waiting for a reply from City. I booked the travel package for my husband but they say they can’t get him on the flight. We can’t afford to pay for his travel independently so City are looking into it. If it doesn’t get sorted I’ll have to collect the ticket tomorrow afternoon. I can keep you posted if you like.
Really kind of you but I have one now. Someone else will want it though.

Who at city are you dealing with, you need to contact Danny Wilson he will sort it for you.

I won't keep repeating my post after this, but if anyone has a ticket to sell then I'm lookin to buy for me and my brother (we're flying Friday afternoon) and my two adult sons (in Porto now). Please PM me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.