Champions League Final 2021 | Tickets & Travel | Face Value Only

Might as well throw my hat in the ring forlornly.

Looking for one ticket please. Any price. Can meet in Porto or pick up anywhere in UK.

Not even Sam Houston could help me out.

Thanks.
Are you still looking for a ticket

Spares that might be available re any last minutes cancellations, for whatever reason?

If someone has spares they can post them on here and maybe other Blues can benefit.

Mods: Remove if not appropriate, sure there are others like me going but with no tickets.

Last edited:
Me, my brother and my two grown up sons will all be there without tickets (me and brother leaving Friday and two sons already there). All season card holders and all either 9,000 or 10,000 points and all on CL scheme. None of us have been able to get tickets and we've tried City, EUFA, Bluemoon, contacts, mates, etc but all to no avail. We've spent loads on flights, hotels, PCR tests, etc and suffered lots of stress like just about every Blue. If any spare tickets do come available, it goes without saying give me a PM and I'll be very grateful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.