Champions League Final 3rd June 2017

We'll win it, eventually, but you just know that there's probably going to be a painful night like this before we do.

The gap isn't that bog if we have a good window. Not player wise. It is mentality wise though. Real are fucking ridiculous. 12 times. Give me one and I will dine on it for life as a city fan. Gutted for buffon. Fucking hate real and their spoilt fans.
the window is open for new clubs to step up, including us. Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Juve's defenders, etc. all over 30. Our most important window ever.

If we get all of our rumoured targets and click we will there or thereabouts next season.
I don't think we will - I'm not sure anyone expects us to be, realistically; not in Europe.

I don't think we will win it, but I think we should be aiming for the semi's.

The gap isn't that bog if we have a good window. Not player wise. It is mentality wise though. Real are fucking ridiculous. 12 times. Give me one and I will dine on it for life as a city fan. Gutted for buffon. Fucking hate real and their spoilt fans.
Its fuckin huge mate. Don't kid yourself

The Cristiano Ronaldo wankfest is almost as annoying as it is predictable. Another game where he was far from Real's best player but managed to be in the right place at the right time; an important attribute but certainly undeserving of the level of adulation he receives from our pundits.

I know what you mean mate, but my son has become "mates" with some Torino fans on Facebook due to the joe hart connection or what have you, they have told us we must support real , bit like if it was a real v united final , much as we don't like real we hate utd more, so im please for the Toro fans , feel sorry for the atlectico fans mind, but don't know any so not as fussed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.